Saturday, March 1, 2008

Session Info...

For anyone interested here is a bit of information regarding booking a session with me:

I am inspired by real life photography; capturing memories as they happen. Posed photographs are always a necessity and I enjoy doing them, but there is something special about getting that shot of an unsuspecting parent as they gaze into their newborn's eyes, a quick hug between siblings, or a child playing. It's moments that you will never get back, captured to cherish forever.

Location: I love outdoor photography, but I can also come to your home or if the time is right, you can come to my home. I do have backdrops for more posed photos. Great location examples are: The Myriad Gardens, University of Oklahoma, Bricktown, your local park.

Time: Your session will be as relaxes as possible. You can plan to have my undivided attention for 1-2 hours. Please feel free to take as many breaks as possible, especially with young children.
Please note that this is NOT my full-time job. This means that sessions must be on the weekends only.

Investment: The sitting fee is $20. All pictures will be posted on www.kbphotos.printroom.com for viewing and ordering. You will have your own gallery that is password protected. Feel free to share the password with your family and friends. All pictures can be ordered through Printroom. This is a professional lab so your prints will be of professional quality. As of now all prints are a-la-carte (at very reasonable rates). In the future I will have packages set up.

What to wear: A rule to remember is: Keep it Simple. Neutral colors work best. We want the attention to be on your face, not your clothing. However, especially, some fun clothing items can add personalization to your pictures. Examples are: cowboy boots, cowboy hats, overalls, tutu, umbrella, favorite sports team items.

Newborns: Newborns are best photographed within the first 2 weeks of life. They are still tiny, wrinkly, and are more apt to be comfortable in that ever-cute curled up position.

Although I will come to your shoot with a few ideas of shots I want to take, I am always open to ideas.

Please email me if you have any questions and/or would like to set up a time for a session.

No comments: