Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bucket List

I have never seen the movie, The Bucket List. I have heard its good. But I have seen other's make their own bucket list (things to do before you die) and decided maybe I should make mine. Here goes:

1. Take an RV road trip
2. Visit NYC
3. Have an in-ground pool
4. Plant a vegetable garden
5. Run a race, at least 5K
6. Start running
7. Learn to speak Spanish better
8. Have a photograph that I've taken published
9. Be someone's boss (other than the small people that live in my house)
10. Live in a small beach town

2 comments:

Sarah Thompson said...

Great List! I have one too. I might have to copy you on posting on my blog.

ck said...

Great list! I too need to write mine out - a serious one, as opposed to my:

1. Get 8 hours of sleep, with no children pushing me off the bed, crying about un-sweet dreams, or encroaching on my peaceful slumber in any way, shape or form.

;-)