Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kindergarten....

My baby started kindergarten today. My baby. My (probably) last born child. And I didn't cry... Usually I'm a sap when it comes to my children and their milestones. For some reason today was different. She is different. 

Look at her! All the confidence in the world!! 

Here she is with my Godson, or Godcousin. Yes, they are both in kindergarten and in the same class! She's happy to have a familiar face at her new school. 


Saying Cheese while her brother takes her picture... 


She's so full of confidence. I like to say she's a lot like me, but in this area, we are very different and I love it. I can't believe she's old enough for real school. Now, time to go pick her up and hear all about her day. May need a few tissues now....

2 comments:

ck said...

Yay! Such an exciting new chapter of life for her - definitely one of the cutest kindergarteners ever! I am going to try to follow your lead and be excited/non-crying about this whole process next week. (I'll let ya know how that goes...) ;-)

Mary Morrow said...

She's simply breathtaking!