Thursday, March 28, 2013

What I love right now...

2 things I love right now are: The Office on Netflix and GIFs.

Michael's reaction to Toby coming back
 
 
I recently signed up for Netflix and so far, I love it. I love it because I can watch at home, at work, on my phone. I can now be a couch potato anywhere I go!! Its awesome.  My kids love it too because all their favorite shows and movies are accessible whenever and wherever and I love it because .... NO COMMERCIALS. I don't have to hear "Mommy, I want THAT toy" about every single kid commercial.
When I signed up, I found The Office. I have only seen a few minutes worth of it over the years that its been on, but never really got into it. I have heard people talking about how funny it is. So I thought I'd give it a try from Season 1, Episode 1 and now... I'm hooked. Its really very funny if you like sarcastic humor. The boss, Michael Scott is over the top. He is equally hilarious and frustrating. I'm on Season 4 now and I am routing for Jim and Pam so much. I just can't get enough of this show. Also, there are parts of Michael Scott that remind me an awful lot of my own boss. So I can relate with the frustrations.
What shows are you hooked on?


1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

We love netflix too! However, currently, there's no time for TV. Booo!!! Matt & I used to watch The Office religiously! It got a little crude though, so that's when we stopped watching it. Blah. Why do they have to ruin perfectly great sitcoms?